Saturday, June 12, 2010

Daylesford Organic





As it's the Queen's birthday long weekend, I thought I'd do an English posting.

One of my favourite stores I have ever seen is Daylesford organic in the UK. In fact they have several. I stalked every one of then. If I could have moved in I would have. The farm shop was my favourite in Gloucestershire.

I thought we'd never find it. We drove around and around tiny country lanes in the hunt for this gorgeous place and it did not disappoint. Passing elegant young ladies on their beautifully groomed ponies we finally arrived.

The understated elegance of Daylesford is an absolute treat. Simple furniture, beautifully presented organic produce and homewares, delightful staff, all set in the gorgeous English countryside. An experience not to be missed!

Happy long weekend,
Sally-Annx


No comments:

Post a Comment