Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shopping in Melbourne

For the last week I have been shopping for my shop Cottle House at the Melbourne Gift fair. I am very excited about all my purchases and look forward to sharing them with you. On my last day in Melbourne I did a dash around some of my favourite haunts and discovered a few new ones. The new Ralph Lauren inspired Seed shop in Hawksburn village is a visual treat.

Wicker, flowers, aged oak furniture, lots of white tongue and groove walls, sisal rugs on dark stained timber floors. This shop has many of my favourite ingredients for a gorgeous interior. It has lifted retail to a new level.

The clothing is gorgeous too. For effortlessly, casually, chic clothing they really know how to put things together in style.

I had my husband double parked out the front but couldn't resist trying on this pretty shirt. Apologies for not arranging it better before I took this photo, I was in a rush. Sally-Annx



No comments:

Post a Comment