Saturday, October 1, 2011

Decluttering my wardrobe







I must apologise for my lack of blogging yet again! Since I last appeared we have had an engagement in the family which has caused great excitement. I have also been attending numerous end of school events for my youngest child about to sit his year 12. I can't believe they are old enough for all of this or the fact that I am old enough to have children of this age. In all of this excitement, chaos and coming and going I have decided a wardrobe decluttering is in need. Armed with some lovely photos and some good advice from Vicki Archer at French Essence, who says "everything must come out"!I am starting this morning. I know it sounds a little silly when I have house guests arriving later today but somethings just can't wait and when the urge comes I simply must go with it! Enjoy your weekend xxx

2 comments:

  1. How did it go Sally-Ann?? Did you manage to de-clutter? HAve a great weekend....xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very therapeutic Vicki, definitely the way to go. Remove everything first, thanks for the great advice.

    ReplyDelete