Thursday, October 7, 2010

More washing...



I have become a little obsessed by lovely laundrys over the past couple of days and inspired with pretty pictures I plan to do some serious work in mine today. It has always been a dream of mine to have two machines and dryers. Think how quickly you could wizz through your chores.



An outside door in my laundry is also on my dream list.


This is definitely my favourite. With these drying racks, washing basin, pretty colours, fresh flowers and little glass canisters for the detergents, I think it could become a place I could enjoy a little more. Colour coordinated washing definitely helps the look!
images via 1.and 2. from marriage to motherhood 3. house of turquoise

1 comment:

  1. Now, I don't know who does not enjoy doing their laundry in those areas. Enjoy a beautiful day! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete